Wednesday 30 December 2020

At the end of the year you're another year older

 To paraphrase the song from Les Miserables.

Well, I didn't paint anything for six months, then finally got around to painting some Daleks.

A combination of Depression, Lockdown, Depression about Lockdown, Tiers, Tears, Tears about Tiers, trying and failing to move house, packing almost all of it up ... it's got to me.

Will I manage to paint again for another 6 months - I have no idea - though I certainly hope so.

I am in charge, and I say we go THAT way!

These Warlord Games Daleks were supposed to be painted back in the summer, for an event at Board in Brum which has, unsurprisingly, been postponed and postponed again.  They're painted now, ready for when things eventually DO happen again though.

Exterminate!

Just a game board to do now, for whenever it happens.

I did acquire some new models over Christmas - the Princess Bride Adventure Book Game, which has 7 character models, and a Dwarf Wizard on Pony (or Short Santa, as my son called it)

So at the end of the year, I'm behind by less than 100 models on Painted vs. Acquired.

Now I have to wonder what I could have done if I'd actually painted stuff for the second half of the year!

Ah well, there's always 2021!


Running Totals

Painted : 387

Acquired : 483


1 comment: